Hi guys !
So today I am posting in English as well. I am sure you guys are a bit confused with me mixing both English and french right ? Creating content in both languages is so time consuming that I have decided to stick to french content mainly and offer the main articles in English. Most of my audience is french so..
But today, Karla, my friend and blogger , has nominated me for the Liebster Awards. It’s actually not the first time I was nominated. Check out the first time here. So it’s with pleasure that I am taking on this award and answering the following question she asked . Thanks Karla!
But before I am going to tell 11 things about myself ( according to the real rules )
1 – I have a strong imagination
2- I love a beautiful Sunset
3- Rasberry tart is my favorite dessert
4- Sometimes , I talk to myself
5- I’d love to travel the world
6- I am still looking for my prince charming ( ugly lol)
7- Anytime I see a Mirror, I can’t stop staring at myself
8- I hate exercising
9- I am the laziest person I know
10 – I believe in higher power
11 – Call me Moody
Here are my answers from Karla of the blog Karli’s Tips. You can check it out here .
1. What is your favorite season for fashion?
My favorite season for fashion is fall. Because, it’s Fashion Week Time and that the weather is not to cold and you can start layering. I love a nice coat or a cool pair of boots. So definitely fall.
2. Which blogs do you check daily?
On a daily basis, I don’t really check out blogs like I used to. But the ones I keep an eye on these days for inspiration or just because I am a fan are : Aimee Song’s “ Song of Style“, Julie Sarinana’s ” Sincerely Jules“. Sometimes I navigate through Chiara Ferragni’s ” Blond Salad“. I can’t get fed up of Jane Alridge’s “Sea of Shoes“ either. There are other many blogs I follow, but those are the main.
source : www.theblondsalad.com
3. What make-up product could you not live without?
Definitely the NYC eye brows filler. My aunt gave it to me, and it’s so affordable ( 4$ apparently). I don’t wear that much make-up, but getting my brow ready makes already a huge diffference.
4. What inspired you to start blogging?
I started blogging in 2012 as I was dying to work in the fashion industry. I felt I needed in someway to gain experience in order to appeal to the industry and get a job after I got my degree. As I was a blog follower for 5 years at that time, blogging appeared as the best solution. It didn’t quite go as I planned, but the love for blogging is still here, stronger than ever.
5. Name 3 items in your wardrobe you would never give up
– Zara White T-shirt
– A pair of nude New balance sneakers in collaboration with J-Crew
– My DKNY leather perfecto
6. How much time a week do you spend on blogging?
It depends. Some weeks are just too busy to actually blog. And some, I’ll spend all my spare time doing it. I can’t tell you, as I don’t keep track of the hours.
7. Best style tip?
Don’t necessarily stick with the 3 color rule. Especially if you feel it stops you from being creative.
8. If you could meet one blogger, who would it be?
It would definitely be Aimee Song. I love her snaps. Her style is dazzling. she is an expert in mixing dressy and casual. She seems so down to earth but cool at the same time. And I admire how sweet she feels and how much she adores her sister Dani.
source : www. songofstyle.com
9. List 5 words that best describe you?
Exhuberant , talkative, kind , dreamy, sociable
10. What is your favorite brand and why?
Looking at the brands I have most in my closet i’d say Zara. It’s not too pricy, the pieces are cool and trendy.
So now it’s my turn to pass on this Liebster Award and choose several blogger to answers 10 of my questions .
I nominate :
– Maeva of Black Hair Black Dress
– Miss Kay of Randomly Kay
– Eli of Goodmorning Pretty
– Manon of M-Drugstore
– Melina of Meli Choo
-Windy of Thé & Cookies
– Sophia of July to September
– Maeva of Have a Toast
– Nelly of Museuniform
– Marion of Madame La Chakrounette
The steps :
1. Post your award to your blog ( picture )
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
3. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
4. Answer the 11 questions below
5. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered ( between 5 and 11 bloggers)
6. Ask 11 new questions to the nominees
Ok so here are the questions babes :
1. If you were a wardrobe piece, which one would it be ?
2. What is your best fashion-related memory ?
3. What would you wear for a first date ?
4. Who are your 3 favorite bloggers ?
5. What is your favorite spot to have lunch ?
6. What is your dream vacation destination ?
7. What is the care product you can not live without ?
8. What does blogging mean to you ?
9. What inspired you the name of your blog ?
10. Who is your fashion icon and why ?
11. What advice would you give to a person who starts blogging?
Thank you again Karla for nominating me.
Can’t wait to read your answers guys!
Love & Be Positive.